The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) had earlier launched the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) under BuildSG Transformation Fund (BTF) on 30 April 2020. The grant aims to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) keen on adopting pre-approved digital solutions, which enhance firms’ productivity under the Construction and Facilities Management Industry Digital Plan (IDP).
The IDP was jointly developed by BCA and the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in partnership with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and will be part of IMDA’s SMEs Go Digital programme, designed to help SMEs in Singapore go digital. Digital solutions specific to Construction and Facilities Management sub-sectors such as e-Permit-to-Work, Quantity Surveying and Valuation, Coordination Tools and Collaboration Platform, and Facilities Management Workflow Automation are already pre-approved.
SMEs who are eligible, can apply for the PSG to co-fund up to 70% of the qualifying costs of adopting pre-approved digital solutions and can make multiple applications, subject to a funding cap of $30,000 per firm over 3 years until January 2023.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
• Must be a registered business in Singapore;
• Have primary and/ or secondary business activity in Construction and Facilities Management sub-sectors according to the Singapore Standard Industrial Classification Code (SSIC);
• Have at least 30% local shareholding; and annual sales turnover of not more than $100mil or staff strength of not more than 200 employees;
• Purchase/ subscription of the solution must be use in Singapore;
• Must not have already signed or confirmed a contract with or made payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/ subscription of the solution before the application.
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, PSG has been enhanced to encourage firms to continue their digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts. The maximum funding support level has been raised to 80% until 31 December 2020.
Interested applicants may follow the steps below for application:
• Visit the GoBusiness Gov Assist to view the list of pre-approved digital solutions;
• Get a quotation from pre-approved vendor for solution of interest;
• Log on to Business Grants Portal (BGP) with corporate pass to apply.
For further enquiries on the PSG, please contact us via online feedback form at www.bca.gov.sg/feedbackform
For information on other support schemes under BTF, please refer to go.gov.sg/btf