• The COVID- 19 has created many issues on Employers’ duties and responsibilities.
• Examining the new way of working, and or discharging their employment obligations.
• Additional duties Employer has to bear in mind during this turbulent period.
By the end of the talk, participants will be able to learn about:
• Employers’ Obligations and Duties
• Working from Home and Its Legal Implications
• Resolving Solutions and Settling Disputes Amicably
• Cost Cutting Measures
• Retrenchment and Termination Issues
6 October 2020, Tuesday
2pm to 3.15pm