SICC extends an invitation to SIA members to participate in their design competition for the redevelopment of the existing clubhouse.
1. The new facility will be sited on a freehold land of 220,000 sqft located within the Nature Reserve.
2. SICC is planning to build a new facility, distinct from our other facility at Island Club Road (Thomson).
3. The preliminary project budget is estimated to be not more than S$45M.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of concept design briefs, site visits and deliverables.
5. A SICC appointed ‘ Panel of Assessors’ will select suitable idea submissions for advancement to design development phase of the competition.
6. Each of the selected idea submission for the design development phase will receive S$10,000 prize money.
7. The winning design submission will be awarded to the Consultancy Team lead by Architect. However, the winning design will not be entitled to the prize money of $10,000 unless the Employer decides not to progress with the project.
Interested firms and parties can access SICC Website (https://eclub.sicc.org.sg/btc) (Share file) to download forms and return duly signed forms. In addition, they are welcome to collaborate with overseas architecture firms
Interested parties should register directly with SICC (firstname.lastname@example.org), providing relevant details, references and track records.
Kindly direct your submission of portfolios, forms and contact details by 19 October to:
Mr Desmond Tay
Singapore Island Country Club
180 Island Club Road