|5.00 – 5.30pm||Registrations & Networking for Delegates|
|5.30 – 5.45pm||Opening Remarks by Chairperson:
Mr. Trevor Lam – Head of Singapore, CTBH; Council Member, Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
|5.45 – 7.00pm||Unabsorbed Head Office Overheads
Mr. David Kelly – Principal, Exponent, Inc.
|7.00 – 7.15pm||Q&A Session|
About the Speaker:
About the Chairperson:
|REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 11July 2018||FEES (includes refreshments & materials, if any)|
|SCL (Singapore) Members||S$35.00|
|Guests of SCL(S) Members, Members of international SCLs,
Members of:Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Singapore) Ltd (CIArb), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), Lighthouse Club (Singapore) (Lighthouse), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Singapore Contractors Association Ltd (SCAL), Singapore Institute of Architects (SIA), Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb), Singapore Institute of Building Ltd (SIBL), Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV), Society of Project Managers (SPM), Tunneling and Underground Construction Society (Singapore) (TUCSS), Full Time Students & Faculty of NUS Faculty of Law,
Marine Offshore Oil & Gas Association (MOOGAS)
Download Brochure HERE
For more information on Attendance Policy, please visit www.silecpdcentre.sg.
Please register for this event using the online form below.
If you are also registering guest(s), please register yourself first and then select Add Guest at bottom of the online form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Users may register online only for 1 event each time.
- Non-SCL members may only register online for 1 delegate each time. SCL members registering online for seminars and cocktail events may also register up to 5 guests.
- Places are limited and will be allocated in order of priority upon receipt of registration and all payments due.
- Payment may only be accepted by: ATM transfer to our DBS current account, cash, cheque, Internet banking, telegraphic transfer, and secured online credit card payment (via PayPal).
- Equivalent substitute delegates (e.g. member for member or non-member for non-member) are welcome at no additional charge, subject to our being informed in writing at least 3 working days in advance of each event of such substitution.
- Refunds for cancellation will not be entertained after the registration closing date.
- We reserve the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the event.
- We are committed to staging a successful event. However, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event, change its venue or any of the other details published.
- I fully consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data as appears in the online form, document or electronic template, by SCL (Singapore) for the purposes set out here. [CLICK HERE TO READ OUR PERSONAL DATA POLICY]
- Please note that SCL(S) may take photographs or videos of you during this event. By participating and attending this event, you agree that SCL(S) may use the photographs or videos for publicity and marketing purposes. Please contact SCL(S) if you have any concerns.