Institute of Architects Pakistan presents the Aga Khan Award for Architecture Cycle 2017-2019 Webinar Series.
The webinar series in collaboration with Aga Khan Award for Architecture (AKAA), presents the winning projects and their Architects in discussion with the Steering Committee, Master Jury and Reviewers from the Aga Khan Award for Architecture Cycle 2017-2019.
The inaugural session of this webinar series is scheduled for Friday, 26th June 2020, 17:00 PKT (GMT+5 / SGT-3)
The session will be hosted by Arif Changezi, President IAP and Khadija Jamal Shaban, Chairperson BAE-IAP from Institute of Architects Pakistan and moderated by Farrokh Derakshani, Director Aga Khan Awards for Architecture.
The projects in focus for the session are;
– Revitalization of Muharraq, Bahrain by Noura Al Sayeh
– Development of Public Spaces, Russian Federation by Natalia Fishman.
Panelists joining the session include;
– Francesco Bandarin, Steering Committee Cycle 2017-2019
– Mona Fawaz, Master Jury Cycle 2017-2019
– Seif El Rashidi, Reviewer Cycle 2017-2019
– Anna Grichting, Reviewer Cycle 2017-2019