© All rights reserved
Our fellow CIJC member, the Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore (REDAS) will be organizing their 8th IDD Symposium on 17 November 2022, which is held alongside Architecture & Buildings Services Exhibition 2022. Themed ‘Enhancing Data-Driven Productivity across Developer Value Chain’, the symposium will be held at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
Mr Heng Teck Thai, Deputy CEO, Communications and Engagement of Building and Construction Authority is the Guest-of-Honour for the event and he will be delivering the Opening Address.
The focus of this year’s IDD Symposium will be on Data Driven Productivity. To facilitate and enable effective data analytics for timely and informed decision making in the management of IDD projects, there is a need to establish data standardization across the organization and industry.
The symposium aims to bring together the developers and value chain partners including contractors, engineers, policymakers, architects, project managers and more at one venue and will be discussing on the topics (subject to final confirmation) below.
• The IDD Story on Campus – Update from 2019;
• Digital Delivery For Government and Commercial Projects – Transforming Construction Processes With CDE;
• Can IDD Deliver Its Role In Development?;
• Working Towards Data-Driven Facilities Management;
• The Use of a Developer-Centric IDD Dashboard as a Single Bird’s Eye View to Manage an IDD Project from Start to Finish;
• Using the IDD Implementation Guide to Establish a Best Practice IDD Framework;
• How Developers Can Take Advantage of a Well-Defined and Executed Project From a Project Management Perspective;
• Data-Driven Approach to the Digitalisation of Built Environment Projects