Dear SIP Members and all,
We refer to the registration for the 7 th SIP Planning Awards 2021. We would like to clarify the payment method for the registration fees. The mode of payment for registration are:
- Cheque: To be crossed and made payable to “Singapore Institute of Planners”
- Paynow (UEN: S71SS0036K)
- Internet Bank transfer Account Name : Singapore Institute of Planners Bank Name : UOB Bank Current Account No : 355-314-428-9 Please screen shot details of the bank transfer and mail it together with the registration and indemnity form to SIP.
In addition, we would also like to clarify the following:
– For all submission categories, the judging criterion of implementability, stated as the project should show completion through any of the following factors: Implementation of the project on the ground or approval of the project by a government or regulatory authority shall apply.
– Companies are welcome to submit more than one projects. The same project can be submitted for different categories as long as the project is able to demonstrate the qualities the award category seeks.
– For projects in which more than one companies are involved, joint submissions are welcome. The project may be submitted as an SIP entry as long as one of the companies satisfy the member criterion. We look forward to your support.